This page contains links to my recent posts related to planning and zoning.
- Candidate Statements: Planning Board and Trustee of the Trust Funds
- Update: How much did your property tax increase?
- How much did your property tax increase?
- I couldn’t have said it better myself… (from Granite Geek via Daybreak)
- Solar Panels: The Planning Board needs your input
- Over-regulation Drives Housing Prices
- Why no starter homes?
- Rules for Solar Arrays?
- Solar Installations – what’s the issue?
- Hopes for Solar Energy Installations
- Building Smart for Stronger Communities
- Planning Board Election Results-2021
- Note for the Lyme Town Candidate’s Page
- What about Senior Housing – Article 2?
- Running for Planning Board
- Statement for Senior Housing Public Hearing-14Jan2021
- Public Hearing for Senior Housing amendment
- Linkblog-8 Nov 2020
- “Outskirts to Downtown” from NHHFA
- Senior Housing Forum – Bring your stories…
For more, you can click through the monthly summaries of articles at the right.
Feel free to share this post on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or email by clicking one of the icons below. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own, and not those of any public body, such as the Lyme Planning Board where I volunteer as an alternate member. I would be very interested to hear your thoughts – you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.