My name is Rich Brown, and I live in Lyme, NH, USA. I moved to the Upper Valley in 1979 with my wife, Lin Brown, a rheumatologist at DHMC. We’ve lived in Hanover, Lebanon, and now in Lyme for six years. In that time, I have been involved in:
- Those Guys in Lyme
- Manager, LymeFiber
- Alternate, Lyme Planning Board
- Local business owner, Loch Lyme Lodge
- (Past) Member, Lyme Community Development Committee
- (Past) 2020 Census Enumerator in Lyme
- And for fun, I’m a beekeeper and…
- The Juggler Man!
I update this site when there’s something to write about. Mostly, this site talks about Planning and Zoning. If you’d like to hear some of my technical thoughts, check out Random Neurons Firing.
You can always write to me at email@example.com
good for you to do this –